[谈天说地] Confessions of the Imitation

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2023-1-16 21:43:17 | 显示全部楼层

Loyal service to the country, although school did not when the group leader, monitor, sometimes even as a single ride wheat city, also do not change my ambition in the four sides, and the world aspirations, never thought of alone. Now the beauty is late, the beauty is easy to old, the hero with the backbone and unyielding bones. Can not maintain the original brilliant family tradition and integrity, their own smart is clever by mistake, by their own strategy to spiral into the secular, can not get out of the system of water killing pig plate. Loss of wisdom, loss of morality, loss of strength, mistake, as if the magnetic force does not disappear, it is converted into a power system will not stop! The whole magnet field, earth field and human field are not targeted. Practical, forward-looking and disorderly operation, time-consuming, laborious and energy, no bottom line and limit, overdraft to death, and there is a strange appearance of endless payment, which makes me feel "not only Yu, but also bright". At the beginning of the reform at a loss, encountered civil unrest, I will also go crazy, but everyone's cause, I am hit the south wall also want to hit the wall through, there is no turning back, the mind is simple to rush forward, arrows and guns how will their own decision back. Therefore, I became wise in a hurry and followed my authority in a hurry. I tried my skills and dreamed that I could achieve a great victory and remove obstacles for my future and gain a bright future. I wanted to make a distraction, create news, divert attention, and slow down the momentum of division and non-violent and non-cooperative attitude. However, I had too many tasks to do at that time, so I had to resort to external forces. I created the beautiful vision blueprint of "to have children and my brother get married and have children as soon as possible", which was reasonable, so that relatives and friends could exercise and test their courage, courage, creativity and shock power, create a sensation, sensationalize, or attract attention and brains. Seduced by my drawing of the cake, they chose to believe the short straw and fell into another trap, and we are still uneasy, it's over, it's been 15 years, some people around us are still idolizing and using my bad ideas, still loving them, talking about them, wanting them out of control, indulging them. As a player, I intuit the existence of this scene. My feelings are mixed, and my thoughts are constantly confused. It is not my character and style to do nothing without my conscience. I am mainly afraid that the incident has already crossed the line and will be copied by other people in the future. I also hope that the value will expand and sink deeper. The disadvantages far outweigh the advantages and it is not wise to draw a snake and draw a tiger. To save a person and a family is like saving a country. It is also the everlasting righteousness of heroism and chivalry that reverberates between heaven and earth.I feel like I should adopt some orphans for my SINS. Is it convenient for anyone to help me ?   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表