Selena 发表于 2023-1-16 21:28:44

Seeking Marriage

I have a sense of humor and I am a responsible person. Passionate and sincere, fashionable and sexy, kind and proud; Hobby wide, talent at the same time, a little petty capital, a little small work. Burly and strong (athlete background, big guy) open and sunny, sincere and friendly, passionate and delicate, love life, and have my own career.I hope you are: appearance to seek truth from facts, culture, literacy in a low-key form to slightly pack their own, hobbies good at edifying sentiment show young and healthy, cheerful and sunny, sincere and friendly, warm and delicate. In short, You love life and have your own career. You are gentle and can do housework and so on. Sincerely I hope to meet the same sincere you, ordinary and happy accompany life! I like the simple and leisurely life. I hope we can live a rich, clean, pure and carefree life. For those who have divorce experience, all declined! (I'm very sorry, I just don't think it is appropriate), interested partners please contact phone number 639674700651 or Chinese phone number 13805365759. If you are a guest, treat each other with courtesy. If you are not the one,do not make troubles.Thanks!

Selena 发表于 2023-1-16 21:30:47

我有幽默感,有责任心的人。热情而真诚,时尚而性感,善良而骄傲;爱好广泛,才情并举,有点儿小资,有点儿小作。魁梧而强健(运动员出身,大块头)开朗而阳光、真诚而友善,热情而细腻、热爱生活,并有属于自己的事业。
希望你是:外貌要事实求是,文化、素养方面以低调的形式稍微包装一下自己,兴趣爱好善于陶冶情操展示出年轻而健康、开朗而阳光,真诚而友善,热情而细腻。总之,热爱生活,并有属于自己的事业,性格温和,会做家务等等。真诚的我希望遇到同样真诚的你,平凡而幸福的陪伴一生!我喜欢简单悠闲的日子,希望我们能过着富裕、干净纯情而又无忧无虑的生活。对于有离婚经历的人士,一概谢绝!(非常抱歉,只是觉得不合适而已),有意者联系639674700651 或者中国号码13805365759.来着是客,礼尚往来,以礼相待,非诚勿扰!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Seeking Marriage